1. Understanding the concept of sedentary behaviors
2. Recognizing differences between physical inactivity and sedentary behaviors.
3. Realize the associations between sedentary behaviors and chronic diseases and all-cause mortality.
4. Know the methods for assessing sedentary behaviors.
5. Discuss the sedentary behaviors situation in Saudi population and its relation to obesity and lifestyle habits.
Physicians, Exercise physiologists, Sport Scientists, Physical activity specialists, Physiotherapists, Public Health, Nutritionists, Sports Medicine, Obesity specialists, Nursing, lifestyle medicine, physiologists, and graduate students (Males/Females)
Package Title: Lifestyle & Health Research Workshops
Target Audience: All interested (male/female)
Activity Date: 2021-04-05
Activity Duration: 1 day
Time: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Online Activity via Microsoft Teams
CME Hours: No CME hours