1. Recognize the structure and format of medical research papers.
2. Understand the basic elements of writing each section of the paper.
3. Identify means to selecting journals in respective fields.
4. Recognize the peer-review process.
5. Acquire foundational knowledge in drafting a revised paper and demonstrate appropriate ways to respond to peer-review.
Package Title: Research Methodology
Target Audience: All healthcare providers and researchers (male/female)
Workshop Date: 2021-04-07
Workshop Duration: 1 day
Time: 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Online Workshop via Microsoft Teams
CME hours: No CME hours