At the end of this lecture, attendees are expected to learn the followings:
1. The importance of translational clinical research.
2. The different types of translational clinical research.
3. The applications of translational research.
4. The implantation process of translational clinical research into day-to-day clinical practice.
1. To the learn importance of translational research in clinical settings.
2. To differentiate between translational of clinical research types and their applications.
3. To design translational clinical research model
4. To implement the translational research outcomes into day-to-day clinical practice.
Package Title: Medical Laboratory Sciences - Knowledge Based Training
Target Audience: Biomedical Researchers, Physicians, Residents, Nurses biomedical students.
Activity Date: 2021-12-08
Activity Duration: 1 day
Time: 10 AM - 11:30 AM
Online Activity via Zoom
CME Hours: No CME hours
|Cost for External||Cost for PNU / KAAUH|
|37 SR||28 SR|