1) Understand the significance of conducting medical/clinical research.
2) Learn how to formulate a research question.
3) To understand the significance of literature review
4) To learn how to write literature review section in proposals and manuscripts.
5) To be familiar with common mistakes and suggested ways to avoid them.
Package Title: Research Methodology
Target Audience: All interested in research
Activity Date: 2021-11-14
Activity Duration: 1 day
Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Online Activity via Microsoft Teams
CME Hours: No CME hours