This workshop is aimed at researchers and healthcare providers who want to build their knowledge and practice in physical activity promotion strategies.
1. Understand the measurement Physical Activity as a Vital Sign.
2. Encourage Patients to be Physically Active.
3. How to create Healthy Environments
4. Monitor Disease Incidence of Patients Who are Physically Active vs Those Who are not Physically Active.
5. Identify and Spread Best Practices.
Package Title: Lifestyle & Health Research Workshops
Target Audience: All interested researchers
Activity Date: 2020-11-24
Activity Duration: 1 day
Time: 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Online Activity via Microsoft Teams
CME Hours: 3
|Cost for External||Cost for PNU / KAAUH|
|140 SR||105 SR|